We’re truly in the middle of the holiday season now, and with American Thanksgiving coming up, I figured it would be a good time to talk about gratitude. Although I have my fair share of struggles, there are many things I’m thankful for. And that feeling of gratitude never lessens, even as the holiday season does. It’s a sensation I experience year round, in many different aspects of my life. So, to celebrate, here’s a list of what I’m most grateful for!
- My incredibly supportive family
- My wonderful real life and online friends
- Social media, for allowing me to connect with people who share my interests
- My four beautiful kitties
- A job which pays decently and allows me to work from home
- My ability to write
- The opportunity to share my writing with others
- Food, water, shelter, electricity, etc.
Without a doubt, these are the blessings I cherish most. Let me know what you think of my list, and feel free to comment with what you’re thankful for. I’d love to hear what everyone thinks!